About the 六合投注官网 Human Resources Department
About the Online Application Process
Please read the information below regarding application requirements for Certified, Support Staff, and Substitute positions. When you are ready to begin your application, click on the link to see our job postings. You will apply to each posting for which you are interested. (As noted below, there is a different process if you are interested in substitute positions.)
The initial application may take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete. You will have a chance to review and make changes prior to submission. Once submitted, the profile information is saved and you will review and update it as necessary for each posting. We recommend printing the initial application and reviewing it thoroughly before submission. Please do not send any application materials to the office or via email. All application materials should be submitted online. References listed will be contacted via e-mail to complete a reference survey when an e-mail address is provided.
Applying for a certified or support staff position with the District
- Complete the online application for the position in which you are interested.
- Submit a current resume (required for certified positions).
- Upon completion, applications will be reviewed. Based on district needs, necessary interviews will be scheduled. Selected candidates will be contacted via email or phone for interviews as vacancies occur.
- Applicants interested in certified positions must possess at minimum a bachelor’s degree and must hold or be eligible for a valid Missouri teaching certificate.
Upon receipt of an offer of employment, the following actions will be done:
- Candidates must successfully complete an FBI/Highway Patrol Background check. (See
- Official and completed transcripts of your undergraduate and graduate courses must be forwarded to Human Resources (required for certified positions).
Attention: Certified Staff – your application will not be complete until you have attached a resume, transcripts and provided at least three professional references.